Lendita Zeqiraj is award winning writer, film director and visual artist, declared ‘National Filmmaker of the Year 2014’, winner of “The Annual Film Excellence Award for Cinematic Achievements” by the Kosovo Ministry of Culture.
AGA’S HOUSE (2019) 107′
A young boy living in a house of women must race to save a woman who is teaching him Serbian, so that he can continue the search for his missing father.
BALCONY (2013) 20′
A 10-year-old boy is sitting on the edge of a balcony on the 4th floor. Neighbors and passers-by, terrified by this situation, call the police and firefighters for help. But the situation quickly becomes unmanageable.
- ANOTHER CHANCE – short documentary / 2013
- AMNESIA – short experimental / 2012
- WE’RE NOT IN PARADISE – short documentary / 2011
- ALBANIAN EGYPTIAN – short documentary / 2010
- CRY FOR RECOGNITION – short documentary / 2009
- EXIT – short fiction / 2003
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!